Thank you for your interest in our CULTIVA HEMPEXPO & CONGRESS 2019. As organizer of this event, we want to facilitate the access to information about our Cultiva Hempexpo & Congress via an accreditation. This will be granted exclusively for the purpose of journalistic reporting.
We are happy to provide professional journalists from abroad with reference to hemp with an accreditation, subject to previous approval.
Accreditation Guidelines of Cultiva Hempexpo & Congress
- Accreditation is solely for the purpose of journalistic reporting.
- Die Cultiva Hempexpo & Congress is entitled to demand proof of a journalistic activity within the accreditation process of journalists.
- The easy accreditation is facilitated by the automatic sending or presentation of expo-related documents. This especially refers to freelance journalists. Editorial acknowledgments are only accepted in exceptional cases.
- Cultiva Hempexpo & Congress reserves the right to refuse an accreditation without giving reasons.
- With the accreditation, Cultiva Hempexpo & Congress is given the irrevocable consent to include the accredited person with name and contact details in the press mailing list and to send press information about respective series of events.
The form needs to be filled out completely to be processed accordingly. The organiser reserves the right to use photos, videos or audio tapes for marketing purposes or press information with citation of author rights.